Monday, December 19, 2011

Big Brothers

Lots of people have been asking us how Steve and Wilson are handling Cole's homecoming.  We're happy to report it's going much better than we imagined it would!  Wilson doesn't seem like he could care any less - he has kept to his same routine of sleeping 90% of the day, eating a couple meals a day and going outside in the cold once (and only when we force him out).  Steve on the other hand has become Cole's protector.  He seems to always be within 2 feet of Cole (it used to be me he had to be around, sadly, it seems as though I have been replaced...).  He doesn't necessarily want much to do with him, just wants to be within ear shot for some reason.  

Unfortunately, the amount of spare time we have to give them attention has become increasingly limited.  I swear they give me a look of disdain when I walk through the door now : (  Still, I love the boys more than I can say - they are the craziest, so ugly they're cute, kind of dogs and I wouldn't trade them for anything.  Here's them cuddling in their burrow bed...



No comments:

Post a Comment