Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Annual Tradition (hopefully)

Last September Kristal and I hosted a baby shower out at the cabin for our friends Liz & Heather who were expecting their sons in October.  While we were at the pool we took a photo of the four of us girlfriends that were pregnant.  Coincidentally, this year Drew and I planned a weekend out at the cabin for the same group of friends and their families for the same weekend (the weekend after Labor Day).  While we were at the cabin we decided to take another photo of the four of us with our little ones.  We're really hoping to make this an annual tradition - it will be great to see all of our kids grow over the years, and it's a great excuse for us all to get together!  Maybe next year we'll have a couple more girlfriends to add to the picture ;)

Libby due in Feb., me due in Dec., Liz due in Oct. & Heather due in Oct.
Libby & Elizabeth born 2/16/12, me & Cole born 10/21/11, Liz & Cade born 10/21/11 & Heather & Oliver born 10/13/11




Cole and I were on quarantine due to our flu and weren't able to join in all the group fun - I wish I could say it did any good - it seems like almost 1/2 of everyone there that weekend ended up getting sick :(   Regardless, it was a great weekend and we can't wait to do it again next year (minus the whole being sick part of course!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment