Thursday, February 2, 2012

Update on Benson

Most of you have asked me for an update on Benson over the past couple weeks, I apologize for not keeping everyone updated via our blog!  I'm extremely happy to post that on Monday, 1/30, after a total of 140 days spent in two NICUs, Benson was finally moved to a "regular" hospital room at Children's Hospital. While Benson still has quite a bit of growing to do, he has overcome more obstacles in his short life than most of us have endured in 30+ years.  Thank you to everyone that has had Benson in your thoughts and prayers!  I remember the excitement and anxiety Drew and I felt when Cole was getting closer and closer to getting the green light to come home; I can only imagine how excited Benson's parents are at this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment