Monday, August 20, 2012

9 month well-baby checkup

A bit late of a post, but back on 8/9 Cole had his 9 month well-baby checkup with his pediatrician.  Cole did his best to make Drew and I look like bad parents : (  Drew was meeting us at the appointment straight from work so I was mortified when I heard the all too familiar sound of a very full diaper from the backseat!  Not only did I know the blowout was inevitable, but I also realized I had cleaned out my diaper bag the night before when I took Cole over to a friend's house - that meant no backup outfit!  

Sure enough, when we got to the doctor's office I asked if we could use the restroom right away and we discovered Cole had made a very fine mess of himself.  Drew and I then had the pleasure of walking Cole around the doctor's office in nothing but a diaper.  We must have looked quite incompetent to the other parents in the office : )

Here are Cole's all too impressive stats from the appointment:
Height - 28" (40th percentile)
Weight - 17 lbs. 11 ozs. (20th percentile)
Head - 45 1/2 cms (75th percentile)

Here are a couple photos of the last couple weeks as well.

Eating like a big boy at the table
Play date with Cade and Liz at Greenlake - hard to believe these two will be 10 months tomorrow!
Practicing feeding himself Cheerios - as you can see, we've got lots of room for improvement : )
Trying to figure out how this spoon thing works
Getting better every day : )
Cole's first trip on a ferry - I wish we would have had a camera instead of just my cell phone !



No comments:

Post a Comment