Wednesday, September 14, 2011

26 weeks

Well, last night was my first night of prenatal classes.  I'm pretty sure we watched the same live birth video I watched in my high school health class...  While some parts of the class were helpful, I definitely left feeling very underwhelmed.  I'm hoping next week's class is a bit better / more enlightening. 


This week's facts:
Weight: ~1.7 lbs.
Length: ~ 14 inches from head to heel (about the size of a cucumber)
At 26 weeks, he likely has the ability to make coordinated movements - one such example would be sucking on his thumb : )

So far the boys and I have survived 2 days without Drew.  The house is definitely quiet and we miss him already, but I'm grateful that I'll be able to see him in less than two weeks!  It also helps that we've figured out a schedule for us being able to talk on the phone - 5:30am my time, 2:30pm his time.  It's definitely a fabulous way to start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment