Sunday, September 18, 2011

updated living room

Within the first 6 months or so of us buying our home, Drew and I decided the living room/dining room needed to be updated with a new paint color.  We went with a color we thought would be a nice neutral beige - instead, depending on what time of day you were in the room, the color was either a pleasant beige or a prison grey.  We decided immediately we needed to repaint.  Well, this weekend, a mere 3 years later, I decided it was officially time.  I must say I am very excited about the results - I find the room very calming and welcoming.  I'm going to wait for Drew's help to touch up the baseboards, etc., but for the most part we can cross this project off our to do list!

Not to state the obvious, but here are some shots of the old color...



 And, here are some updated photos....





Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment