Thursday, September 15, 2011

Apartment in Utrecht

Here are some pictures of the apartment I'll be living in for the next 4 weeks.  Its actually pretty nice.  A 5 minute walk from my office and in a nice little low rise apartment neighborhood.  Its 1100 square feet with 3 bedrooms.  The only real issue is the stairs.  As you will see in the pictures, they are incredibly steep. 


Living room on the second floor 

Kitchen (refridge is in the cabinet on the right)

View from the back deck into my neighbors back decks.

 Looking at the dining room from the living room

Stairs up to the third floor

Stairs going to the street 

Stairs looking down from the third floor.  Is the hand rail on the right even necessary?  If I had a protracter, I'm guessing it would measure at an 80 degree angle.

View out of one of the back bedrooms. 

My bed.  Yes, two twin beds on a queen frame.  I opted to make one half.

My mess.  And less than 24 hours of living there.

Bathroom.  Washing machine next to the shower.  No dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment