Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10 weeks to go!

Pardon the pj's - I didn't get the best night's sleep last night so am planning on heading to bed early tonight! The good news is Drew gets home in less than 48 hours!  I cannot wait for this work trip to be over.  Of course, now he's being shipped off to CT for a couple days the week after he gets back, but if I could survive 5 weeks, I can survive a couple more days!

 
Little Man:

Weight: ~3 lbs.
Length: ~17"

This last weekend Mom came in town and we had a marathon shopping weekend!  We went stroller shopping, got gift registries started at 4 stores, got the nursery more organized and even managed to squeeze in some pedicures!  It was a fabulous, but exhausting weekend for us both!  I really couldn't have done much without her help - she has an unbelievable way of keeping me motivated : )  Thank you again, Mom!  You're my hero (and Drew's hero, too - he would have gone CRAZY if he would have had to dealt with navigating Babies R Us - it nearly put me over the edge!)

No comments:

Post a Comment