Wednesday, October 5, 2011

29 weeks

11 weeks to go!  This week I've been working on getting Drew's and my calendar all squared away with upcoming events, etc.  No matter how many times I look at it, I still can't quite grasp the fact that Drew and I only have 3 weekends together, without any other previous commitments, before Little Man is due.  These 11 weeks are going to fly by before we know it!

(yes, I really am getting that big!)
Today's estimates:
Length: 15"
Weight: 2.5 lbs.

Supposedly, by this week Little Man's cycle of sleep and wake is well established. He should be spending a majority of his time sleeping, and he has even begun to develop REM sleep (the dreaming stage of sleep).  Drew and I have talked about this - both of us wonder what in the world Little Man could possibly be dreaming about...

No comments:

Post a Comment