Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A great story for the kids...

Remember the baby shower I co-hosted a few weeks back for my friends Heather & Liz?  Well, amazingly enough, Liz and I ended up having our sons on the same day!  It was quite surreal having a close friend admitted to Labor & Delivery at the same time...  While I was confined to my bed to try and prolong labor, Liz was workiing hard taking laps around the hospital trying to promote hers!  Her and her husband Tony would stop by, then her and her mom...  It was fabulous!


Liz was a true rockstar in Labor & Delivery - she endured more than a lot of women could ever imagine.  The end result is her absolutely gorgeous and perfect baby boy, Caden James Spinrad (Cade) born roughly 12 hours after Cole.


Liz, Tony & Cade were put in the recovery room right next to ours - it was a great opportunity for our friends to come visit - really, Liz and I were just trying to make things as convenient as possible for our friends that wanted to stop by ; )

Our friend Heather and her husband Jeff also welcomed their son Oliver exactly 1 week earlier, on 10/13... 


I have a feeling we have a lot of fun years ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment